Re: [OM] From the Trump Rally in Fort Worth, Feb 26.

Subject: Re: [OM] From the Trump Rally in Fort Worth, Feb 26.
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 09:40:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Same here, but the image he's creating isn't entirely false.  We've come
to accept ths abuse and bluster as being perfectly acceptable.  It al goes back
to the guilt of the Viet Nam War.  We began with "Failure is not an option" to
"Failure is possible" to "Failure is very likely" to "Failure is a desired
outcome".

>I don't even speak espanol, and I hate Trump for the image he's creating of
>this country.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson