Re: [OM] IMG: More family and NYC scenes, 1949-50

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More family and NYC scenes, 1949-50
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:53:22 -0500
Many of these must be flash pictures. I'm surprised that the exposures are so good.

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/24/2016 12:55 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
More from my Time Capsule. This batch is from 1949 and 1950. Several
cousins and an aunt (who is in these pictures) have converged on NYC for
a cousin's birthday, so I put up a large bunch yesterday for them to
enjoy together.

For the whole bunch, start here, and click on the right of the picture
to advance to the next. There are 35 new pictures since my last post.
Click on the center of portrait-mode pictures to make 'em bigger.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/25226891205/in/dateposted-public/>

The first page of my photostream, if you want to pick and choose:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/?>

If you haven't seen this one yet, you must.  1949 Greenwich Village
artists with all the requisite accoutrements.   ;-)
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/25162666076/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy!
--Peter