Re: [OM] IMG: Family Kodachromes, 1950-53

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Kodachromes, 1950-53
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:26:35 -0500
I should do the same. The scanner is setting less than 3 feet away. But I haven't been able to do it with ViewScan and should probably talk to Ed Hamrick. The V700 will hold 12 slides at once but I've never successfully gotten ViewScan to figure out where each slide is located. On the other hand I haven't tried it in a very long time. Perhaps its been fixed.

Chuck Norcutt