[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Mallorca on two wheels

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: Mallorca on two wheels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:04:01 +0100
The main event last week was my participation in a 200 km bike ride on
Mallorca, my first ever “brevet” (if you have no idea what I am talking about,
follow the link in my blog). This year, I am aiming for the title of
“super-randonneur” which is achieved by riding 200 km, 300 km, 400 km and 600
km events in the same season. So lots of people and bicycles in this blog,
although there are some pretty landscapes in the beginning as well:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1562

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain