Re: [OM] IMG: First Daffodil of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: First Daffodil of Spring
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:27:21 -0500
Lovely, Jim!
I've got green sprouts of daffies all over the yard, but it will be weeks
before we see the real color.
On Feb 22, 2016 5:20 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Mike.
>

> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> On 2/22/2016 4:18 PM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
>>
>> That's a beauty--sharp where it needs to be with enough detail in the
plane of focus to work.  Some of my favorite flower shots have relatively
narrow
>> dof--but they are hard to pull off and I probably do more focus stacking
than I should.  That was a treat and it is not even Friday.

>> We won't have any 'dils for a couple months.  Perhaps a few snowdrops in
a  couple weeks if we don't have a cold snap.  Last year it took forever to
melt off the mountainous snow pack.