[OM] IMG: 1949-50: Family, friends, NYC

Subject: [OM] IMG: 1949-50: Family, friends, NYC
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 01:42:23 -0800
Here's a baker's dozen of my Mom's earliest color photos, taken in New York between fall 1949 and spring 1950. Start here, and the next 12 following. Click on the right side of the photo to advance, and you can make the vertical pictures bigger by clicking on the center of the photo.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/25095767111/in/dateposted-public/>

Yes there are technical issues, but they show life back then. I'm having a blast selecting and scanning these. Enjoy!

--Peter