Re: [OM] OM Peso

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Peso
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 06:01:40 -0500
Very good.

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/21/2016 5:49 AM, Philippe wrote:
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=Rc9DwHtBJXVoRAIeLMx

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=fgOKZnvFuwgQeZlDzkN

Amities

Philippe

Le 21 févr. 2016 à 01:08, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

A big thank you to Chuck for comments, and Moose and Philippe for
comments and amended images.

A quick response to Chuck; what I
photographed was an oil painting, the painting created with 'poetic
licence', meaning the the artist could paint whatever he wished and that
may or may not have been a depiction of the scene exactly as it was.

So the clouds are not all that important. For me the most important
parts are all the rest

Here's a photo taken from an angle, but not so
sharp, including all the painting.

http://www.brianswale.com/paintings/_2071316-E1-D15-original.jpg

Moose and Philippe, your efforts are great.

The advantage to me of
trying to make something of the defective image are two; it's the
sharpest one I have, and the side lighting picks out the surface details
of the 3-dimensional painting surface. I do not have a RAW image of it.
Here's a full-size image.

http://www.brianswale.com/paintings/_1184502-E1-D54.jpg
A full size
edited version, uploaded to where I can download it, would be great. My
e-mail box probably does not have the space to accept a copy mailed to
me.

With thanks, Brian