Re: [OM] IMG: Repair of WWII Concrete

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Repair of WWII Concrete
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:49:26 -0600
Bill,

You set me to thinking. I saw these guys breaking up and removing another area on the airport ramp some time back, and I don't recall seeing any sign of rebar in the broken concrete. It was also probably unreinforced, as well. I guess, if it held up for 70 yrs, they were right.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA