Re: [OM] Someone sent this to Marnie, hmmm

Subject: Re: [OM] Someone sent this to Marnie, hmmm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:02:04 -0800
Seems appropriate for day after Valentine's day.

ROTFLOL!

Actually Marnie wouldn't mind as she knows how much I ruminate over purchasing
any lens but doesn't like any lens
requiring an esoteric adapter especially of the T-S variety.

Nor does Carol. From her perspective, camera gear comes and goes, but I always have what's needed to capture what she wants - "Oh, Moosie, look ..." - provide her/us with memories of where we've been, provide us with pretty things to enjoy and keep me out of other trouble.

She has no interest in the techie details, but listens politely, at least for a little while, when I get excited and babble about the gear. :-) So she knows about the coming 100-400, 'cause I gushed about the possibilities, but wouldn't remember any details 30 seconds after I finished. She might remember the longer reach part, as she likes looking at stuff through our binoculars and seeing it again later in my images. ;-)

Good Times Moose