Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes

Subject: Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 16:25:07 -0500
Wow. "witter on" - to chatter or babble pointlessly or at unnecessary length.

I couldn't even say that about most evangelicals or spiritual people I've met in my life that wore their religion on their sleeve because I believe they sincerely believed the stuff they preached.

"Mostly guesswork". Hmmm. I enjoy listening to the thoughts and theories of most physicists and astrophysicists. Some of the better ones possess a childlike wonder about the world and universe surrounding them and seem to be joyful about the miracle of it all. They enjoy trying to figure out how it all works. The late Richard Feynman and Carl Sagan come to mind.

Richard