Re: [OM] IMG: Woodpecker in Three-Point Stance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Woodpecker in Three-Point Stance
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:22:18 -0600
Charlie, I have to agree with you. I searched for a picture online, and the Red-Bellied Woodpecker matches perfectly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/11/2016 1:17 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Well, I know my birds and this one had me scratching my head. What through
me was what appears to be white wing tips until I realized it is an
exposure issue with bright sun on the wing tips. I do think this is a
Red-Bellied Woodpecker.

Charlie

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>