Re: [OM] Earsling (Was Scottish weather)

Subject: Re: [OM] Earsling (Was Scottish weather)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:50:10 -0000
And thanks again for the pointer to Cornwell, Bob. You motivated me to check
his relationship to two other Cornwell writers, David (aka John Le Carre)
and his cousin John (who I once worked with). There is no relationship at
all, but
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/8765565/A-Page-in-the-L
ife-Bernard-Cornwell.html has some uncanny parallels in his life -
Carolinas, New England, even Hurricane Bob (that is you is it not?).

Haven't read any Bernard Cornwell books, but did rather enjoy the BBC
adaptation of The Last Kingdom - I assume it will come to PBS.

Piers