Re: [OM] IMG: Batfolk

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Batfolk
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 05:57:09 +0000
That looks great, Jim.  And what a large family!

Our grandson, as yet unnamed, was born yesterday.  It was all rather
precipitate; they had left it too late to get to the hospital (St Thomas’s in
London) and our son delivered his son at home, very quickly, with a bit of
assistance from the 999 controller – who had a doctor to assist him (or her).

There was a tense(r) moment when “I couldn’t find the On switch” (the baby
wasn’t crying), but all was well by the time the paramedics and midwives
arrived. Bless them all.

It’ll be another 20 years or so before we have a family like Jim’s, though :-)

Chris