Re: [OM] So you guys think you are old school when you use film?

Subject: Re: [OM] So you guys think you are old school when you use film?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:07:06 -0500
The one case I know about is The Tetons and the Snake River photo.
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Adams_The_Tetons_and_the_Snake_River.jpg>
My recollection is that he waited for about 3 weeks to get the right light of a clearing storm. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the source of this little piece of wisdom so take 3 weeks with a grain of salt. Maybe it was only two. :-)

Anyhow I visited that exact spot for about on hour on a sunny afternoon about 3:00 pm in September 2008. I took an 8-image pano. It sure doesn't look anything like St. Ansel's photo. :-)

Chuck Norcutt