Re: [OM] [OT]OS X El Capitan Slow?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]OS X El Capitan Slow?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 12:38:51 +0000
Ian

I have Office 2016 as well, and I can easily believe that Outlook is OK; it
can’t possibly be as bad as on Office 2003 (work network).   But I’d find it
difficult to believe that it was better than Mail, although, to show my
open-mindedness, I’ll give it a go :-)

“Buggy” Spotlight?  It’s doing a big job (very well, for the most part) and
I’ve never heard of Spotlight not working properly.

Chris