Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:23:32 -0800
On 2/2/2016 10:36 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Another possibility is the Asus T200. Same transformer series as the 100....But with a larger screen and a 400 GB hard drive installed in the base as well as the SSD behind the screen. I have put a 64 GB micro SD card in the screen slot , and another 64 GB USB3 drive in the base. I use it largely for photo storage and swop the USD drive for a 2 TB desktop drive as needed.
I will be taking it with me on a trip to China in the spring.
Only 2 dwnsides.....it runs Windoze 10 after I upgraded from 8 and it is distinctly budget, but I did not have the funds available for a mac.
A Bluetooth mouse with a tiny transmitter in the other USB port makes the
machine much more user friendly.

OK a few comments based upon my use of the first generation T100:

-with bluetooth onboard why is the transmitter necessary? (At least mine has BT and all the specs say BT) I prefer a mouse for photo work and I went with BT to free up a USB port.

Misunderstanding, confabulating BT with wireless. Most wireless mice are not BT, and thus have the tiny T/Rs filling a USB port. I thought about saying something before ...

Which BT mouse do you use?

Correctional Moose