Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 18:47:06 +1100
Well it doesn't have to be bad weather !  I had my E-M5 on the table at a
restaurant a few weeks ago when a waitress dropped a glass of white wine on
it, lucky that it was white wine as a lot of it splashed on me too !  I
dried the camera off at the time then wiped it over with a damp cloth when I
got home and all was fine.

...Wayne

> Weather sealing is somewhat important to me, but that's not the entire
> story.

Yeah, I'm glad Frank caught my omission on that. Truth is that if it's wet
enough to need it, I'm not likely out in it.
:-)    I like that my OM-Ds are weather sealed, but don't tend to think
about it.