Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/1/2016: a newfound friend in Tibi

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/1/2016: a newfound friend in Tibi
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:03:17 -0500
The selfie with your new friend is priceless. It's good to see you're enjoying yourself.

Richard

On 1/30/2016 2:10 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I went on a 76 km ride in the mountains this morning. The first stop was in the
mountain town of Tibi, after about 41 km and some hard climbing. This is a view
of the town:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4nJ2Sxv/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4nJ2Sxv/A>

I bought a Coke in a grocery store and looked for a bench to have a few minutes
rest. But then this old-timer, sitting in his garage and watching the world go
by, pulled out a chair and called me to join him in the shade:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2sWzPLK/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2sWzPLK/A>

My Coke break ended up being about 20 minutes, a lot longer than I normally would
rest—but I had a nice conversation with my newfound friend. I took a selfie of
us before leaving for the final 35 km leg back to Alicante:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XNZjkkw/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XNZjkkw/A>

It was a nice morning out, and I can feel it in my legs right now.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain