Re: [OM] IMG: Last One for Today

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Last One for Today
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:04:23 -0600
Thanks for looking, Bob. Yeah, he needs to put a patch over that eye if he wants to go incognito.

Our temps are about the same as yours. Got down to 13F overnight, and I just received an email saying church service has been cancelled because of icy roads. The local airport is also closed because of snow.

Whoda thought it!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA