Re: [OM] FF Oly mirrorless?

Subject: Re: [OM] FF Oly mirrorless?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:58:52 -0600
> What d'ya think?  No sense filing a patent for FF 28 f2 lens if no thought at
> all of a mirrorless body.  I would bet they could develop
> some really nice and relatively compact high quality  FF lenses for this
> platform.    The  whole idea  doesn't seem to fit into their current
> development paradigm at all and perhaps a "just in case" type patent,
> but sure is intriguing.  Sign me up.  I bet AG would finally be won over as
> well.

But I ALREADY have a Zuiko FF 28mm F2 lens. Greatly enjoying using it
on the OM-4T and OM-3Ti. Nothing like a roll of Portra 400 to remind
myself of the greatness of this camera system. Instead of a bunch of
new patents on non-existent systems, why not throw an OM mount on one
of those Sony FF bodies and call it a day?

> OK Oly, now is the time, Mike

I'm patient. Really, I am...

--
Ken Norton