[OM] Nathan's PAD 17/1/2016: Millenium Stadium in the morning mist

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/1/2016: Millenium Stadium in the morning mist
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:27:54 +0100
After the rainy trip to Brussels I basically swapped out the clothes in my
Samsonite cabit bag and flew to Cardiff with my daughter on Saturday morning to
help her settle into her accommodations for the spring semester. On Sunday
morning I woke up early and went out for a walk. I love to walk around cities
early in the morning. Later that day, the weather turned rainy and nasty, but
at dawn it was just misty and atmospheric. This is Wales’ national arena, the
Millenium Stadium; on the right is Coldstream Terrace, where I was staying at
Austins Guesthouse:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BgFX289/A

Cheers,
Nathan (now back in sunny Alicante)