Re: [OM] Apricots galore

Subject: Re: [OM] Apricots galore
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 21:52:57 -0400
Brian ............... a question out of curiosity. When the apricots are ready to be picked is the tree carrying any apricot flower blossoms?

Last March and April we experienced orange trees in the south of Portugal loaded down with oranges upwards of 4" in diameter carrying extensive amounts of orange blossoms.

jh