Re: [OM] IMG: Older Format

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Older Format
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:16:52 -0600
Thanks for understanding the "horn". Yes, I lived on a farm when I received it as a child, and had a lot of fun learning to blow it.

When our own boys were young, my wife and I brought back plastic horns from a college football game we attended, not realizing that the boys would be able to master them quickly. They nearly drove us insane with the noise! :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA