Re: [OM] My blog

Subject: Re: [OM] My blog
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 07:21:11 +1100
Best M42 I have at the moment is a (Zeiss) Pentagon 80mm f1.8 - lovely thing,
though I haven’t had a chance to shoot it. It has a good reputation.  Recently
sold a Flektagon 20mm f2.8 for not a small amount. Weirdest is an MTO-1000mm
mirror - huge and weighs a ton - there must be a lot of glass in there. One of
the best parts of doing the retail tango is the stuff you get to buy and fondle
for a while.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com