Re: [OM] Last of 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Last of 2015
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 12:48:41 -0500
I'm in full agreement with cute and you did an excellent job but... "mono-isement"??? Oh, dear! What has happened to you???

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/1/2016 12:21 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Chris C mentioned his last shot of 2015.  This wasn’t quite my last
shot, but it’s the one I’ve chosen.  Our grandson, Rafy, asleep on
his father’s lap.  He has the most beautiful eyelashes as well as
being the most darling little boy in the world (he’s 2 ½).

I used an X-T1 with a 18-135 because I couldn’t be bothered to
traipse to where I’d left my more suitable gear.  I used Capture One
for the mono-isement.

Chris