[OM] Duckhead Flip Plug in Adapter for Apple AC Adapters

Subject: [OM] Duckhead Flip Plug in Adapter for Apple AC Adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 10:07:03 -0500
When discussing my new waist pack yesterday I commented that the zippered size pocket held the Oly OM-D battery charger. I'm actually more likely to use the more compact charger that came with the Progo batteries from ebay. But I do still use the original charger as well since I got rid of the awful cord that it comes with. To do that you can use a flip plug adapter apparently originally designed for some Apple gear. They seem to be getting harder to find but there are still a couple offered on ebay. This one is $5 with free shipping.

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duckhead-Flip-Plug-In-Adapter-for-Apple-AC-Adapters-603-2618-NEW-/111854162581?hash=item1a0b071295:g:lBEAAOSw3KFWdfcq>

Chuck Norcutt