Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 54: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 54: Christmas in Alicante
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:17:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>The last weekly blog for 2015 is mainly about the empty nest being full
>again for a couple of weeks. But I also cycled and did other things, so
>there is some variety beyond the holiday cheer. It’s all here:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1531
>
>And comments and critique are welcome and appreciated, as always.

     I like the idea of larding the chicken breast.  Myself, I soak the entire
chicken in herbed salt water overnight to improve the moisture of the breast
meat, then stuff a pesto of some sort under the breast skin to further improve
the moisture and also add flavour the entire bird.  I use a variety of pestos,
one of which is cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, and olive oil for a Mexican
flavouring.  Not a true pesto, as there is no cheese, but it does add to the
enjoyment.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson