Re: [OM] Legacy lens for copy work, a little more explaination

Subject: Re: [OM] Legacy lens for copy work, a little more explaination
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:10:05 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Hither and Yon Moose responds:
<<So, lots of curiosity on my part. And the chance to satisfy it essentially
for free. The lens lists for $300, and is listed on Amazon, B&H and Adorama at
$250. So if I don't like or don't need it, I should be able to <<sell at a
profit. (Assuming I ever get around to selling off excess stuff.)

Thanks for the additional info. I did need a nifty 50  prior to my trip a year
and one half ago and the Oly fit the bill.  I did not anticipate quite the
difficulty achieving adequate subject- background separation using it.
Look forward to your comments on the new Panny.

The GM-5 is nice but sometimes miss the pop-up flash of the GM-1 and larger LCD
but do like the availability of the EVF.

No perfect solutions, Mike