[OM] Speaking of long lenses [was An OM Zuiko 600/6.5 picture]-]

Subject: [OM] Speaking of long lenses [was An OM Zuiko 600/6.5 picture]-]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:14:22 -0800
Wavering Moose wrote:

One thing I like with long teles is what atmospheric movement does to images.
Frustrating when shooting the moon, and some other subjects, but fun when it
makes it look like a painting.

These are the Isles of Shoals, off Portsmouth, NH, and 21-22 mi. from where I took
the shot on top of the Crane House on Castle Hill, Ma.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19367>

Here is a shot (rather like it, despite lousy scan) of where Moose took the
shot of Isle of Shoals.  That was a good day.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-2015/i-VDPTM6j/A

Oops, forgot to thank you for this. Carol too thinks it's fun.

Caught in Photons Moose