Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/12/2015: reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/12/2015: reunion
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:23:35 -0500
Right. I haven't logged onto my info in quite a while. The last time I did
there was some new stuff. I wonder if they're updating earlier clients.

I saw Ancestry.com is offering DNA testing, and they advertise that their
kit will identify your nationality. I don't see how that is possible. My
Nat Geo kit said that my major index was the United Kingdom and my minor
index was Germany. I also have some Mediterranean and near Eastern
influences, but those mostly date from the passage my ancestors took in
their long, slow migration out of Africa.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal