Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2015: my French family

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2015: my French family
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:15:25 -0500
Probably moving the Clarity slider a bit into the negative. Most LR
junkies, of which I am one, tend to rack that Clarity slider out into the
positive because it gives a kind of LCE effect, and, well, clarifies a
shot. But it can be too much of a good thing. With people, a bit of
negative clarity softens up a bit, and in a well lit shot will add that
subtle hint of glow. Or, you can use a plug-in such as On1 and just apply a
smidgen of glow. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal