Re: [OM] IMGS: Burnt Mill Bar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Burnt Mill Bar
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 19:43:07 -0500
No, they were very friendly and welcoming even though the guy who took us
said we would not be welcomed without his introduction.  He said he would
never go there at night, but they were so nice, I would not hesitate.  I'm
going to take Johnny back some photos.  He does look like a relative of
Tom's and probably has the same political leanings as the Alabama
relatives!!  I don't think I'll wear my Bernie T-shirt there.  There was a
huge Trump sign at the end of the driveway.

Tina

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Wayne Harridge <
wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looks like an interesting place !  Tom's brother tending the bar ?
>
> Next time you vist they'll probably have a sign "NO Cameras".
>
> ...Wayne

Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/