Re: [OM] OT: Collector or Hoarder?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Collector or Hoarder?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:18:35 -0800
On 12/17/2015 7:57 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Bibliomania is a recognised obsessive–compulsive psychological disorder:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliomania

      I have a small paperback that describes this.

You don't find that amusing? :-)

"I've added a book describing my bibliomania to my collection ..."

Carol has been working through her books, taking many boxes and bags out of the house. I'm thinking I should do the same - if I could just get through all the other stuff blocking the bookcases. ;-)

Fortunately, my own bibliomania has moved to electronic editions for all but pure picture books, other books where quality illustrations are integral and a very few that simply aren't available in that form. A collection of hundreds, even thousands, of books is of no noticeable size, especially compared to images.

Hidden Accretion Moose