Re: [OM] IMG: July 4th Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: July 4th Revisited
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:55:15 -0600
Thanks, Ken. I sometimes envy your energy required to set up a darkroom and have the best of both worlds, film and digital, whatever is called for. But my limited darkroom gear is still packed up in a remote part of the attic, following our last move, 48 years ago, showing a complete lack of interest in that sort of work.

But I sure do enjoy experimenting with digital files. And they smell a lot better than chemicals. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA