Re: [OM] Camera supports - not balancing weights.

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera supports - not balancing weights.
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:34:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     I've been doing some heavy evilBay searching lately for this and other
items I'm in need of, and here's an item that seems to be an improvement over
the earlier simple "Bean Bod":

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grizzly-Camera-rest-support-bean-bag-for-camera-video-photography-tripod-/281243646939?hash=item417b6d7bdb:g:P6sAAMXQlgtS5FJY

     The photo of draping it over a tree branch is thought-provoking, and I
might be motivated to give one a try later on.

Chris