Re: [OM] (OT) ScamScamAppleScamManchesterScam

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) ScamScamAppleScamManchesterScam
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:09:12 -0500
Bastards! I worry about this with my Dad and his sister, both of whom are
in their late 80's. I impress on them no legitimate bank nor the IRS will
ever, ever, ever call you on the phone with official business. They only
correspond by mail. If anyone ever calls and claims to be bank or any
government agency (IRS, police, County tax office, etc.), just hang up, it
is a scam.

Charlie