[OM] Wild Side Confessions [was iPhone image]

Subject: [OM] Wild Side Confessions [was iPhone image]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:23:20 -0800
On 11/28/2015 2:31 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
..., I will further state
that one of the principal reasons I love this phone is that it is helping
me to see differently than I see with a "real" camera in my hand

With phone in hand as camera, I tend to take pics as visual notes - or go wild, with images I never would/could take with my conventional gear. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19224>

The first is actually close to a straight shot, using the phone camera's "failings" to advantage. (Just looked at it again; damn, I like it. Reminds me of the work of a favorite local watercolorist who works that area.)

Most of the rest have Paper Camera involved, to greater or lesser extent. And most have been further modified, overlaid, whatever, in PS. A pretty eclectic mix, although you may notice that I particularly tend to feel the Muse in that time between order and eating. :-)

Bob was present when some were captured, but is not, to my knowledge, in any.
;-)

I hope everyone finds at least one or two to their taste.

Ex Convent Moose