Re: [OM] Oops, link for Sadie and Granddad in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Oops, link for Sadie and Granddad in B&W
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:20:41 -0800
On 11/30/2015 1:03 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Nothing like -40 Clarity.
I suppose this is meant to be some sort of humor? Lost on me. Have I ever
used a Clarity slider? Maybe, once, somewhere, sometime.
You COULD interpret it two different ways:

1. Your sample looks like you used -40 Clarity.

I'd like to hope not. You didn't notice the slight lightening in the cheeks and shadows on nose and upper lip, feathering of "plastic" into the rest of her head, and other hand done touches? Oh, well.

2. If you think this sample is plastic, just compare it to setting the
Clarity slider on -40.

"I" don't think it looks like plastic. I've got tools for plastic, if I want it. I think it looks like a carefully retouched portrait that Sadie might still like when she's an adult. But it's Tina's image and granddaughter. She thinks it's plastic - it's plastic.

Hand Made Moose