[OM] PESO: Alicante Thanksgiving 2015

Subject: [OM] PESO: Alicante Thanksgiving 2015
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:59:31 +0100
We celebrate Thanksgiving every year, even though it is of course an ordinary
working day here in Spain. Still, we like to treat our Spanish friends to
exotic fare (it IS exotic to them, just as when I make curry for them). In
previous years we have had the dinner on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but
this year my wife decided to do it right, and so we had the event on Thursday
night. I even put on the Philadelphia-Detroit game to make it totally authentic
but by the time I got around to eat, the Lions were leading 45-7 so we just put
on some music instead.

Aside from that, the food was all traditional, and everyone enjoyed and had a
good time:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Thanksgiving-in-Alicante-2015/

There are even a couple of iPhone photos in there, taken by one of our guests,
the one of me goofing with the knife over the turkey, and the pies in front of
our whisky altar.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman