Re: [OM] ACR dehaze adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR dehaze adjustment
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:19:52 -0800
On 11/23/2015 6:00 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
The ACR dehaze adjustment has been added to PS Elements v14. I have found that function to be very useful. It's good to know you don't have to have PS or Lightroom CC anymore to have access to dehaze.

I have Dehaze in PS?? Ah, I see, it's in ACR, which isn't really, ... never
mind. :-)

Doesn't matter, as I tried it before, and it's another of those tools that gets much of the way there with much less skill and knowledge and a bit less work.

Quick Draw Moose