[OM] Fee to be me

Subject: [OM] Fee to be me
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:32:57 -0600
In the spirit of the announced change to convert Luminous Landscape
over to a pay site, I'm announcing that my posts to the Olympus OM
list will also be changed to a pay-per-view structure too. $100 USD
per month*.

On the positive side, though, you get unlimited harassment rights

On a totally related topic, Zone-10 Version 2.0 is closer to launching
than ever before. I decided to wait until the right software was
available since I didn't want to do this twice. Wordpress really
stinks and Joomla is dead-ended. Drupal v8 is now released and it
smokes both of them.

Zone-10 Version 2.0 absolutely WILL remain free.

AG Schnozz

* Everybody receives a $100 scholarship though.