[OM] Nathan's PAD 16/11/2015: dawn in Bodelwyddan

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/11/2015: dawn in Bodelwyddan
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:11:57 +0100
Yesterday morning I got up early and drove to the local Sainsbury supermarket
to do some shopping for my daughter and buy fresh bread for breakfast—our last
meal with her during this visit. As I left the house at 7 a.m., the sky looked
liked this:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LhBMf3g/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LhBMf3g/A>

When I came back about 45 minutes later, things were looking a lot nicer:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t4VxJx5/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t4VxJx5/A>

It turned out to be a very nice day although that did not do us much good—our
daughter went to work at 8:30 and we did some shopping in Chester before
driving to Liverpool and flying home to Alicante.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain