Re: [OM] [Ot] Netflix - An Amish Murder

Subject: Re: [OM] [Ot] Netflix - An Amish Murder
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:16:21 -0800
  I could find nothing connecting the Coen Brothers with anything Amish.
'Amish' is not the connection. Murder, cold & snowy, earflap hat. Female, pregnant police chief who even vaguely resembles Frances McDormand and the woman who plays the part in the TV series starring Billy Bob Thornton. Probably just the clothes/setting. Anyway I was just going from the one photo from the netflix link which could have been clipped directly from the Coen Bros movie. Checking the plot line we may add it to our queue. IMDB does not list any episodes, just a TV movie.

Mike