Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:37:28 -0500
Chris,
   It is normal to shed a few red blood cells into the vitreous humor of
the eye which we perceive as "floaters" in our field of view, but if it is
happening often I would recommend having a retinal exam by an eye
professional. This can be an optometrist and if he sees something abnormal
will refer you to an ophthalmologist.

Charlie