Re: [OM] IMG: The Red Carpet

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Red Carpet
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:44:16 -0700
On 10/30/2015 7:55 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Ah. sweet autumn. We just had a big storm blow through and clean a lot of
the trees.

Yup. We'd been staying in a house near Portland with two large Maples in front, wonderfully colored. Wednesday afternoon, it started raining, rain, some very heavy, and wind all night. Trees almost bare Thursday morning. We got outta Dodge, and were home Thursday night. ;-)

In spite of the late dates and some wind and rain, the color on MDI was
spectacular, best we've seen.

Home Again Moose