Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone running a subwoofer with a wireless, adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone running a subwoofer with a wireless, adapter?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:40:28 -0400
Thanks for the suggestion Mike. Only 2 of these are possible... under the baseboard or up to the attic, over and back down. The baseboard may be the easiest solution. It's thick enough that one could rout a 1/4" wide/deep channel to run the wire. I just measured and see that the monaural audio cable only looks to be about 4mm thick. Even a 3/16" rout should be ample. Thanks again. That may be my solution.

Chuck Norcutt