Re: [OM] OT: evilBay Outage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: evilBay Outage
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:59:37 -0500
On 10/30/15 09:53 : , Chris Trask wrote:
      Looks like evilBay has a total outage for the second time in the past 24
hours.  From the comments on downdetector.com it seems to have begun in
Florida, then northward and westward within an hour.  Paypal is also offline.
Downdetector.com states that the problems began at 0800 EDT.  My connection
disappeared at 0642 PDT.

      You would think that a business that is 100% internet dependent would not
be subject to chronic outages.  I'm praying that the Chinese will buy them out
and bring in some competent management.

Both of them are working fine here in Indiana.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie