Re: [OM] Off for a wee while

Subject: Re: [OM] Off for a wee while
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:26:05 +0100
Be safe, all of you!

Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus
[mailto:olympus-bounces+piers.hemy=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bob Whitmire
Sent: 20 October 2015 18:09
To: Olympus Camera Discussion
Subject: [OM] Off for a wee while

To make a long story short, Beloved Daughter-in-Law developed a condition
of her pregnancy which requires a caesarian birth, which has been scheduled
this coming Thursday, 22 Oct., three weeks prior to due date. She is fine,
baby is fine, but the procedure is necessary. Therefore, the reigning
Duchess of South Portland is in Round Pond for the next week. There will be
trips back and forth to Portland. Things will be a bit busy, if you catch
my drift.

With Arlo the puppy and a 19-month-old duchess in the house, I don't think
I'll have much list time.

On the other hand, Thursday I will have a new grandchild.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal