Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:13:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yes, that would explain it.  I'm still oriented towards thinking in terms
of Wratten filters and have yet to fully appreciate the potential of
post-processing.

     I've been doing a little experimenting with monochrome, using the
uncompressed RAW TIFF recording of the E-500 in both colour and monochrome.
I'm fairly convinced that the best approach is to shoot the best possible
colour photo, using glass warming or cooling glass filters to correct the
colour temperature, then use FilterSim for the Wratten simulation and finally
DXO FilmPack for the conversion.

Chris