Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:20:27 +0100
There was also the (probably minor) problem of the control surfaces vs the
flaps, I believe, Jim.  For instance the elevator might be raised to flare the
aircraft prior to touchdown, but that would also reduce the lift as you were
raising the “flaps” in the process.  I was never an expert on those controls,
though.

Chris